MY PREGNANT HUSBAND
The creators of My Pregnant Husband are looking for new and exciting pregnancy journeys to follow. Are you a transgender man in a long term committed relationship? Are you and your partner pregnant or trying to get pregnant? If this sounds like you or someone you know, we'd love to hear from you! Please send an email with your name, location, contact info and recent photo to email@example.com.
Now Casting Mothers & Daughters!
Do you have an over-the-top and EXTREMELY CLOSE relationship with your mom or daughter? Is your mom or daughter your best friend and one another’s entire world? Do you take the traditional mom and daughter relationship to new heights? Do you and your mom/daughter live, work and/or travel together? Do you two literally do EVERYTHING together? Do you do things together that your friends wouldn’t do with their moms/daughters? Do people judge or misunderstand your super close relationship? Are you closer with your mom/daughter than friends or family members and sometimes even spouses and significant others? If YES, we want to hear from you! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to put you and your mom/daughter’s incredible bond center stage and have the time of your life!
To submit, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like your nails done by Lexi? How about getting your hair done by Bria or FOXY? If you are in the NY area and/or able to travel to Long Island, email: email@example.com
You must include your name, contact info, a recent photo, what you would like done and why. Please include who you are looking to book with in the subject line of your email. If selected, you'll get a chance to be featured on the show getting your nails or hair done by any of the incredibly talented Martone family members!
In compliance with the CDC guidelines, Salon Martone will be implementing the following safety protocols to ensure the safety of both our staff and clients. Those who fail to oblige by the new safety protocols will not be permitted to receive services:
- All staff and clientele must wear a mask or face covering. If you arrive without one, we will provide you one from our sanitation station located at the front desk.
- Clients are to remain in their car and call upon arrival. There will be no one seated in the waiting area. The salon will call each client to notify them when they are permitted into the salon.
- Clients are not permitted to bring additional guests, children or pets to their appointment.
- All staff and clientele will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the salon. Anyone with a fever or signs of other symptoms will be sent home.
- Anyone entering the salon must sanitize their hands. A no-touch sanitizer is located at the sanitation station.
- All stylists will only be permitted to work on one client at a time.
- Clients will not be seated next to each other. Stylists will leave one empty station between clients.
- Each chair, station, and tools will be sanitized between clients.
- Capes are not to be re-used until they are washed and sanitized.
- There will be no eating or drinking in the salon. Staff will take lunch breaks in designated areas.
- Nail stations and front desk will have plexiglass barriers installed.
- Clients or staff who are feeling ill, or have a family member who is showing symptoms will be asked to reschedule or stay home.
90 DAY FIANCE—CASTING NEW COUPLES!
We're looking for American men or women currently in the process of bringing over their international fiances on a K1 Visa. If you have a tale of international love, we want to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you a high schooler who just found out that you’re expecting a little bundle of joy? Are you juggling class work with doctor appointments?
TLC is currently searching for teenagers who are first time parents-to-be, and are between the ages of 14-18. If you and your family are preparing to welcome a little bundle of joy between February and June 2020 we want to hear from you!
Please send an email with your name, location, contact information, a recent photo and a brief description of your story to: TeenPregnancyCasting@eastern.tv
Did your high school aged son or daughter tell you they're expecting? If your teenage son or daughter just made you a grandparent-to-be, we want to hear your story.
TLC is currently searching for expectant teenagers between the ages of 14-18, and their families, who are preparing to welcome a little bundle of joy between February and June 2020. If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you! Please send an email with your name, location, contact information, a recent photo and a brief description of your story to: TeenPregnancyCasting@eastern.tv
DR. PIMPLE POPPER
Do you have a rash, psoriasis, or undiagnosed skin condition? Are you suffering from severe blackheads or acne? Do you have a lipoma, cyst, or large growth? Is someone you know in need of Dr. Lee's help?
Dr. Lee may be able to help change your life on season 2 of TLC's Dr. Pimple Popper! Email your contact information, a photo of you, your condition, and short description of how it has affected you to POPPER@ABERRANTCREATIVE.COM
90 DAY THE OTHER WAY
Are you in a long-distance relationship with someone from another country? Are you planning to leave everything behind in America to start your lives together overseas? TLC is currently casting for a NEW spin of series and searching for American men & women who are in a long-distance relationship or engaged to someone overseas and planning leave America behind to live & get married abroad! If interested in sharing your unique journey, please email us at email@example.com
BEFORE THE 90 DAYS
Are you in an online relationship with someone living in another country? Have you never met in person? Are you planning to visit them for the first time in hopes to propose? TLC is currently searching for men & women who are currently in long distance relationships with someone(s) overseas & planning to meet them for the first time! If interested in sharing your unique journey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.