8 DIY Hostess Gifts That Will Get You an Invite to Every Holiday Party
You’ll be everyone’s favorite guest with these hostess gifts.
Tis the season to attend lots of holiday parties, and you don't want to show up empty handed. So instead of just giving your host or hostess another bottle of wine or box of chocolates, get festive and crafty with these easy and fun DIY hostess gifts.
- Stovetop Simmers- Keep the fabulous smells of the holidays going all year long by mixing up a bag of stovetop simmers.
- DIY Sangria- Instead of bringing a regular bottle of wine, surprise your hostess with a DIY sangria kit complete with fruit, wine, and a jar to serve up this delicious cocktail.
- Candy Cane Vase- Use double-sided tape to attach candy canes to the outside of a vase and fill with red roses or carnations for the perfect centerpiece for your hostess.
- Jumbo Marshmallow Pops- Any host or hostess will love this sweet treat. Dip a jumbo marshmallow in yummy cholate and top with candy or nuts to make this marshmallow pop.
- Mason Jar Succulents- Put a fun spin on gifting your hostess with flowers with these mason jar succulents. These jars are easy to put together and they are so pretty--you'll want to make one for yourself.
- Homemade Dog Treats- For the hostess who adores her four legged friend, make these homemade dog treats and wrap the treats in a mason jar for the perfect presentation.
- Quick Bread in a Bottle- Tomorrow morning your hostess won't want to cook. So she will love having all of the ingredients for yummy quick bread together in this adorable gift.
- Their Favorite Drink- If you know your host or hostess' drink of choice, wrap it up in a fun and creative way--like this spin on a Jack and Coke.