Apple Cinnamon Scented Slime Recipe
If you are looking for an fun and easy activity to do with your kids, why not make a little slime?
With the weather cooling down and fall just around the corner, if you are looking for a fun and easy activity to do with your kids, why not make a little slime. But instead of making a regular batch of gooey slime, make a fall-friendly version that smells like delicious apples. While this slime smells like a fresh baked apple pie, make sure no one eats it! This slime isn't edible, but it is a ton of fun to make and play with.
Here's What You'll Need
1/2 cup white glue
1/4 teaspoon borax or saline solution
3/4 cups hot water
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon gold or red glitter
Red liquid food coloring
Here's What You Do
- Start by combining the glue with 1/2 cup of hot water in a large mixing box.
2. Stir in a few drops of red food coloring and then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and glitter.
3. Next, add 1/4 teaspoon of borax or saline solution into the remaining 1/4 cup of hot water and stir.
4. Pour this mixture into the glue mixture and stir.
- The ingredients will begin forming the slime as your stir.
- Pour the excess water out and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes.
- Have fun with the slime and store the slime in an airtight jar.