One Pan Meals that Will Make School Night Dinners Easier
One delicious dinner all made in one pan.
Back to school also means back to hectic schedules. From shuttling kids to after school activities and helping with homework, you also need to squeeze in time to make a meal that doesn't require hours of prepping or cleaning up. So instead of breaking out every pot and pan in your kitchen to make dinner tonight, try these one pan meals that are yummy, easy to make, and even easier to clean up.
- Sheet Pan Fajitas- You don't need to be in a restaurant to enjoy delicious steak fajitas, and with this sheet pan recipe, you can cook the meat, peppers, onions, and warm the tortillas all at the same time.
- Mini Meatloaf and Veggies- Even your favorite comfort food can be transformed into a one pan meal. Toss in a few veggies and you've got a complete dinner.
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Potatoes- If your family loves honey mustard, they will love this meal. Easy to prep and even easier to clean up since everything was cooked on one sheet.
- One Pan Salmon and Asparagus with Garlic Herb Butter- This recipe is a delicious and easy way to include more fish in your meal rotations. Use salmon fillets or one large piece and your entire family will wants seconds of this dish.
- Balsamic Chicken and Veggies- Need a healthy meal you can whip up quickly? Then make this chicken dish for dinner tonight. This is a great recipe to double and will make a yummy lunch or dinner for tomorrow.
- One Pot Baked Ziti- Even pasta night can be a one pot night. This baked ziti recipe is ready in 30 minutes but tastes like you've been cooking all day.
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake- Everyone loves breakfast for dinner and with this breakfast bake, all of your savory favorites are in this one delicious meal.
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken- Here's a takeout favorite that you can make at home in 30 minutes. That's faster than delivery! Plus you still only have to clean up on pan when dinner is done.