Perfect for Fall: Apple Cinnamon Scented Slime Recipe
With the weather cooling down and fall just around the corner, if you are looking for an fun and easy activity to do with your kids, why not make a little slime.
With the weather cooling down and fall just around the corner, if you are looking for a fun and easy activity to do with your kids, why not make a little slime. But instead of making a regular batch of gooey slime, make a fall-friendly version that smells like delicious apples. While this slime smells like a fresh baked apple pie, make sure no one eats it! This slime isn't edible, but it is a ton of fun to make and play with.
Here's What You'll Need
1/2 cup white glue
1/4 teaspoon borax or saline solution
3/4 cups hot water
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon gold or red glitter
Red liquid food coloring
Here's What You Do
- Start by combining the glue with 1/2 cup of hot water in a large mixing box.
2. Stir in a few drops of red food coloring and then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and glitter.
3. Next, add 1/4 teaspoon of borax or saline solution into the remaining 1/4 cup of hot water and stir.
4. Pour this mixture into the glue mixture and stir.
- The ingredients will begin forming the slime as your stir.
- Pour the excess water out and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes.
- Have fun with the slime and store the slime in an airtight jar.